AYA SS compared to science

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 6:01 PM
      Thanks again for the replies. In case you folks talk to possible
      science candidates, Hugh and Carolyn really said nearly what I'd say
      about the AYA Sci as they commented on the assessment center
      exercises
      and the process. We, too, have two questions in a field of science
      we
      choose, one that is in our field but connects to others, and one that
      tests each of the other fields and amounts to trival pursuit. No one
      could have told me that I'd feel right now that I benefited from
      doing
      this whether I certify or bank in Nov., but I have and I feel I am a
      much better teacher for it. That is saying someone for someone who's
      taught and worked hard at improving every year for over 20 years!

      Louisa J. Fleming