Re: [AYA-SSH] Difficulty again

  • sandy thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 1:46 PM
      The project blew me away the first time I looked at the portfolio. I
      finally discovered something about a month into trying to just read it.
      Read it twice. Read it once completely and then read a second time using a
      highlighter to mark just the areas you will actually use. Believe it or
      not, that cut down on what I actually used by about a third. Sandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2000
        I second Sandy's suggestion and would add to read and re-read and highlight the rubrics- Several times I came up with what I though were great ideas only to realize that they wouldn't work or fully meet the criteria - it really is worth it to re-read.
        Lorraine Lupinskie