Difficulty

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      Hi! I'm an AYA Science candidate waiting for Novemeber results.
      Several SS teachers in my district have talked to me about NB in AYA
      SS, but all seem very intimidated by what they've read about the
      requirements. I know some of you haven't certified yet, but what
      would you say to them to help them decide? I will keep your answers
      in mind for the next time I'm asked.