Re: [AYA-SSH] Digest Number 27

  • H Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 6:14 AM
      Here is my take on #1. I am a candidate waiting for November.
      #1 (if it is the same as last year) is asking for three writing samples that
      have some type of subject matter/topical connection. My samples last year
      involved antebellum American slavery. One of the samples must include a
      connection to another social studies area or another subject area. My
      connection was with literature and music. The samples must be of the
      prescribed type (persuasive, analytical, or interpretative).

      Good Luck, I have no clue how my scores will be. You can also email
      questions to NBC. Their answers are sometimes vague, but can provide some
      clarification.