assessment center

  • -
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      Is anyone preparing for the Assessment center yet? If so, how?
    • wildcatcoach2000
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2010
        --- In AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com, "-" <cgouzd1@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone preparing for the Assessment center yet? If so, how?

        I've got AP books to study in all the areas. I haven't seen or heard anything anywhere on studying for the assessment center, unlike elementary teachers that really have a network of chats and study groups. If anyone finds anything please let me know.