Re: [AYA-SSH] assessment center

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      HI-
      I had off this week, so I gave my brain a rest. I need to concentrate on American History; even though it was my major, I have never taught it, so . . .

      Have you looked at the assessment simulation -- I briefly glanced at it before my vacation; it looks like it could be both helpful and stressful.

      Keep in touch. When is your test? Mine is July 13th.

      Lorraine
    • LRCC18@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2000
        Hugh,
        You either know the material or not. There is really no way to prepare for
        the first 2 prompts (tests). What you're doing can't hurt but I wouldn't
        stress out too much studying. Concentrate on the journal articles.
        Leslie Coleman, NBCT, AYA/SS-H
      • Hugh Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2000
          My assessment is June 16. I just finished with the cd simulation and I feel
          more familiar with the testing procedures. I have a lot of work to do to
          reacquaint myself with social studies areas I have not taught. I have
          primarily taught US History for the past fifteen years. Hugh.