New Resource: TheCongressBlog

  • Cindy Koeppel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      * NEW * TheCongressBlog: News About Congress for Teachers and Students

      We at The Dirksen Congressional Center look forward to entering the blogosphere world. TheCongressBlog presents information about the House and the Senate, both current news and historical tidbits. We compile information from major newspapers, political blogs, and the official sites of the U.S. House and Senate. This is our first blog, so think of it as a work in progress.

      Find TheCongressBlog at: http://www.thecongressblog.org/

      Cindy Koeppel
      ckoeppel@...

      The Dirksen Congressional Center