Still Never Think of Getting An Online Degree?

  • Still Never
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 10:41 PM
      Master, Bachelor, Associate and Phds:
      http://www.degreexs.com/?aff=4837

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

      dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
      believed to be clean.
    • Off Take