Free Immigration Info For USA, UK, Australia and Canada.

  • Immigration Help
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 7:09 PM
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.
      http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493
      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click
      on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in
      this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".