Join a real NBCT discussion group!

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
      Tired of spam? Join the spam-free A/YA Social Studies: History
      discussion group. Just search "NBCT - AYA - SSH" and join. Come and
      discussion the real issues of National Board Certification.
    • Melissa Aubuchon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2008
        --- In AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <selinarj@...> wrote:

        > Tired of spam? Join the spam-free A/YA Social Studies: History
        > discussion group. Just search "NBCT - AYA - SSH" and join. Come and
        > discussion the real issues of National Board Certification.

        I am looking for a NBCT group for Social Studies. I just mailed my box
        and am interesting in talking about the assessment process with anyone
        in SS.