Easy immigration to UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

  • Faithful Fun
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Someone Nice

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 5, 2008
          Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.
          http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

          Thanks

          For Moderators:

          If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

          For Members:

          If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

          dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
          believed to be clean.
        • Immigrate Global