Entry 2

  • Tom Mullins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2000
      Hi again,
      I'm doing entry 2, completing rewriting entries 1,4,5,6.(Ugh)
      For entry 2 we completed a unit on Rights of students. This led to a
      study of rights in general and began to focuson denied rights because
      of racism, intolerance, or prejudice(Japanese internment camp, and
      African Americans quest for equal treatment by the Government)
      My students really took off on the latter assignment and made poster
      boards to display their work, including photos, maps, flags, and
      poetry and drawings.
      My question is- does this sound like what they want for a
      "nonwritten" assignment?
      These boards are BIG, do I photograph them, or take chunks out to
      photocopy or ?
      Any ideas are appreciated:)
      Tom