Re: [AYA-SSH] Re: AYA-SSH

  • LRCC18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2000
      Lorraine,
      Yes. Divide your entries as explained in the directions. You need to
      respond to the specific questions for each entry including evidence of
      meeting the specific standards for the entry. April 15th is just a month
      away. You need to get your rough drafts done so that you have time for
      re-writes.
      Leslie
    • Hugh Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2000
        I tried to answer each question. Even if it was repetitious. Create the
        section headings according to the instructions. I've read entries by some
        English candidates and they used sub headings within the main headings of
        each section.