Successfull Combination of IT Certification With Your Degree.

  • True Devotion
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1969
      Top Giants Certifications resources like Microsoft, Sun, Cisco, Oracle.

      http://www.logicert.com/?id=4523

      Exam Preparation, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, SCJP and others.

      http://www.certgym.com/?aid=4598

      Thanks.

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" OR deactivate my account.

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • True Devotion