Join a REAL National Board Discussion Group!!

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      Hello,

      I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer! I am a current
      candidate for National Board Certification in the area of Adolescent
      Young Adult Social Studies – History. I have been searching for a
      good electronic discussion group on this topic, but this seems to be
      it and it is inundated with spam and has no actual discussion. So I
      have decided to set up a new NBCT Social Studies group on Yahoo Groups.

      I would like to invite you to join. This invitation is open to
      candidates just starting the process, '06-'07 candidates who just
      finished the process, National Board certified teachers (we would love
      your input!), or anyone who is considering candidacy. If you know of
      anyone who is not on this list who is interested, please invite them
      to join as well. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,
      Liz

      P.S. Spammers need not apply. You will be banned.