Re: AYA-SSH

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 10:49 AM
      HELP!!!
      I cannot figure out how to beging my written commentary for Entry One????

      Should I just go down the list and answer each question? Have you guys looked at the writing sample in the Getting Started section- it is divided into three sections- description, analysis, and reflection- should I do this??

      Can you sense my desperation? Any suggestons would be truly appreciated.

      Thanks, Lorraine