Overseas & Local Jobs Available.

  • My Satisfaction
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 1969
      Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.

      Regards

      To Apply For Job:
      http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" OR deactivate my account.

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Jolly Mode
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 31, 1969
        In an online CV you need to add different keywords from the start to the end. This is because when you add your CV to a job search engine, recruiters normally type in keywords to choose the candidate. Also try to list your major skills in the beginning of the CV so it would get noticed. Simple words like excellent, experienced, fast, skilled etc give extra spices to even boring CV so use them wisely.

        To Apply For Job:
        http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

        If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
      • Hiring Manager

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 21, 2008
            To Apply For Job:
            http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956
            Thanks

            For Moderators:

            If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

            For Members:

            If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

            dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
            believed to be clean.
          • Overseas