Dont Have Time For Education?, Get Your Degree Online.

  • Better Chance
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31 4:00 PM
      Those who dont have good degree dont do much in jobs, get cheap jobs, cheap hourly rates and
      didnt enjoy life, why not give online degree a try. Better Degree, Better Chance For Good Jobs.

      Masters, Bachelors, Associates and PhDs on http://www.studypie.com?aff=3748&pub=975

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
      receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
      email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
      needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
      "post message settings".

      If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.