Study Abroad.

  • Study Plan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 1969
      A Perfect Plan For Future.

      Master, Bachelor, Associate and Phds:
      http://www.estudyglobal.com/?mem=3098

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

      If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
    • Students Help
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 10:41 PM
        A Perfect Degree Plan For Future.
        Master, Bachelor, Associate and Phds:
        http://www.degreexs.com/?aff=4837

        For Moderators:

        If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

        For Members:

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

        dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
        believed to be clean.
      • Students Help