Free Immigration Info For USA, UK, Australia and Canada.

  • July Past
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      If you are interested in moving to other country, this is must see resource.

      http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

      Thanks

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
      receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
      email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
      needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
      "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
      changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

      If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
    • Immigration Help
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 7:09 PM
        Hi All,
        Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.
        http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493
        Thanks

        For Moderators:

        If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

        For Members:

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click
        on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in
        this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".