Re: [AYA-SSH] Re: AYA-SSH

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2000
      Hugh,
      Thanks for getting back to me. Again, I have a few more questions-
      1. When did you start taping? After you have given instructions?
      2. How many groups did you work with?
      3. How did you explain what you were doing when you were out of the picture?
      4. How/ when did you end your video?

      Thanks again, Lorraine
    • Hugh Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2000
        I taped for 45 minutes and then selected the a 20 minute segment.

        I started taping after my instructions and after the students started to
        work in the group.

        I explained that I was monitoring the groups and responding to their
        questions.

        I taped the whole lesson and then copied the 20 minute segment. You need to
        video longer than 20 so you can get the best segment.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2000
          Lorraine,
          Yes. Divide your entries as explained in the directions. You need to
          respond to the specific questions for each entry including evidence of
          meeting the specific standards for the entry. April 15th is just a month
          away. You need to get your rough drafts done so that you have time for
          re-writes.
          Leslie
        • Hugh Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2000
            I tried to answer each question. Even if it was repetitious. Create the
            section headings according to the instructions. I've read entries by some
            English candidates and they used sub headings within the main headings of
            each section.