A REAL Social Studies Support Group

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hello to anyone still out there,

      Are you interested in a real support group for AYA Social Studies
      certification that isn't just teaching overseas and online degree
      spam? Please let me know because I am interested in starting one!

      If you would like to be a part of it, please email me at
      selinarj@.... Spammers need not apply! If you spam the group
      you will be kicked from the list. This is for serious teachers who
      are serious about improving their professional life. Thank you!!

      Sincerely,
      Selina

      selinarj@...