Re: AYA-SSH

  • lupohuvie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 6:32 PM
      Hugh- I was just wondering how you went about the small group instruction
      entry? DId you show cooperative learning or we actually instructing your
      students? Having read and re-read the instructions, I feel like I cannot
      figure out what they (the infamous they!!) want to see. Any ideas?
      Lorraine Lupinskie, NY

      PS Sorry, I skipped the hi how are you, hope all is well, intro, as you know,
      time is of the essence!
    • lupohuvie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12 10:49 AM
        HELP!!!
        I cannot figure out how to beging my written commentary for Entry One????

        Should I just go down the list and answer each question? Have you guys looked at the writing sample in the Getting Started section- it is divided into three sections- description, analysis, and reflection- should I do this??

        Can you sense my desperation? Any suggestons would be truly appreciated.

        Thanks, Lorraine