Overseas Jobs Position Open.

  • Lets Have IT
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to
      hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree
      and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person
      get the job?, answer is simple.

      Regards

      For Job Search http://www.bhired.com?user=148&track=35

      degrees, Masters and PhDs on http://www.studypie.com?aff=3748&pub=975

      For IT Certification http://www.vcertifyu.com?aff=1245

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
      receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
      email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
      needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
      "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
      changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

      If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.