Easy immigration to UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

  • Faithful Fun
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Faithful Fun

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969

            http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

            Thanks

            For Moderators:

            If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

            For Members:

            If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
          • Same Worth

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969
                Hi All,
                Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

                http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

                Thanks

                For Moderators:

                If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" OR deactivate my account.

                For Members:

                If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
              • Little Giant
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969
                  Hi All,
                  Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

                  http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

                  Thanks

                  If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
                  receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
                  email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
                  needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
                  "post message settings" otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
                  changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

                  If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
                • Telling Truth
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969
                    Hi All,
                    Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

                    http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

                    Thanks

                    If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

                    If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
                  • Hi There

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 31, 1969

                        http://www.immigrationmag.com/?user=4693

                        Thanks

                        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

                        If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
                      • Particular Similar

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 5, 2008
                                      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.
                                      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

                                      Thanks

                                      For Moderators:

                                      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

                                      For Members:

                                      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

                                      dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
                                      believed to be clean.
                                    • Immigrate Global