Quick and Easy Immigration to USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

  • Visa Pie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      New World of opportunities open when you move to other place, why not give it a try.

      http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

      Thanks

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

      If you wish not to receive future emails, please change your group message delivery to no email. If a group admin no longer wishes to receive emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname). It might take upto 48 hours.
    • Sun Fun