Re: [Re: Just wanted to introduce myself]

  • Geneva D. Ross
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
      ANDY LOGAN wrote:

      > From: ANDY LOGAN <muscleheadlogan@...>
      >
      > Is it a good idea to turn in rubrics with student grades on them?
      > Some have said they are only turning in a blank copy of the rubric but
      > not how
      > the student featured in the entry was actually graded.
      > I wrote on the student rubrics. That way they received a copy of the rubric and my response to the student
      > http://webmail.netscape.com
    • Geneva D. Ross
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
        ANDY LOGAN wrote:

        > From: ANDY LOGAN <muscleheadlogan@...>
        >
        > How many different accomplishments are some us describing in 5 & 6?
        > I have 4 for 5 and 5 for six but I have still maxed out the page
        > limit.
        > Andy Logan
        >
        > Lorraine,
        > I just returned from a workshop just for National Board candidates
        > and
        > it was wanderful. I may have an e-mail friend who can share about a
        > high
        > school class, mine is 7th grade, middle school.
        > Patelidas@...
        >
        > Good luck,
        > Carolyn
        >
        > lorraine Lupinskie wrote:
        >
        > > From: "lorraine Lupinskie" <lupohuvie@...>
        > >
        > > Hi- I just recently joined the group and wanted to take a moment to
        > > say hello. I know how carzy all your lives must be, I noticed that
        > > there are not too many messages. If anyone has a chance, I'd just
        > > like to get a feel for how far along you are. I am shocked to see,
        > > according to the NB site that some NB candidates have packed their
        > > boxes. If this is you, I congratulate you, but please do NOT respond
        > > asking how I think I can possible get my protfolio done when I have
        > > not a single entry completed!! For all those still working good
        > luck
        > > and keep in touch.
        > >
        > > I do have one question- what do you think about using a psychology
        > > elective for entry two?

        > > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
        > > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
        > > no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
        > > you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
        > > http://click.egroups.com/1/914/5/_/_/_/951256329/

        > http://webmail.netscape.com

        I sent 9 for 5 and 9 for 6. I only used one page for discription and
        one or two pages for documentation. I also used many verfication
        letters but if I had it to do again, I would have included more
        discription on the letters and asked the people to do more than sign
        them
        Geneva
      • Carolyn Hunter
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
          If this helps to state your case, do it. Does it help to validate what your trying to prove?
          Carolyn