Re: [Re: Just wanted to introduce myself]

  • LRCC18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
      I did a little of everything. I commented on the student work and used
      rubrics, commenting on those too. This is one form of documentation for feed
      back. You can also submit journal entries documenting student-teacher
      conferences.
      Leslie Coleman, NBCT
    • Geneva D. Ross
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
        ANDY LOGAN wrote:

        > From: ANDY LOGAN <muscleheadlogan@...>
        >
        > Is it a good idea to turn in rubrics with student grades on them?
        > Some have said they are only turning in a blank copy of the rubric but
        > not how
        > the student featured in the entry was actually graded.
        > I wrote on the student rubrics. That way they received a copy of the rubric and my response to the student
        > http://webmail.netscape.com
      • Geneva D. Ross
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
          ANDY LOGAN wrote:

          > From: ANDY LOGAN <muscleheadlogan@...>
          >
          > How many different accomplishments are some us describing in 5 & 6?
          > I have 4 for 5 and 5 for six but I have still maxed out the page
          > limit.
          > Andy Logan
          >
          > Lorraine,
          > I just returned from a workshop just for National Board candidates
          > and
          > it was wanderful. I may have an e-mail friend who can share about a
          > high
          > school class, mine is 7th grade, middle school.
          > Patelidas@...
          >
          > Good luck,
          > Carolyn
          >
          > lorraine Lupinskie wrote:
          >
          > > From: "lorraine Lupinskie" <lupohuvie@...>
          > >
          > > Hi- I just recently joined the group and wanted to take a moment to
          > > say hello. I know how carzy all your lives must be, I noticed that
          > > there are not too many messages. If anyone has a chance, I'd just
          > > like to get a feel for how far along you are. I am shocked to see,
          > > according to the NB site that some NB candidates have packed their
          > > boxes. If this is you, I congratulate you, but please do NOT respond
          > > asking how I think I can possible get my protfolio done when I have
          > > not a single entry completed!! For all those still working good
          > luck
          > > and keep in touch.
          > >
          > > I do have one question- what do you think about using a psychology
          > > elective for entry two?

          > > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
          > > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
          > > no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
          > > you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
          > > http://click.egroups.com/1/914/5/_/_/_/951256329/

          > http://webmail.netscape.com

          I sent 9 for 5 and 9 for 6. I only used one page for discription and
          one or two pages for documentation. I also used many verfication
          letters but if I had it to do again, I would have included more
          discription on the letters and asked the people to do more than sign
          them
          Geneva
        • Carolyn Hunter
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
            If this helps to state your case, do it. Does it help to validate what your trying to prove?
            Carolyn