Re: [Re: [Re: Just wanted to introduce myself]]

  • ANDY LOGAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2000
      It seems that would be the only way to me
      The assessor - it would seem - would like to see how you grade student work
      Andy Logan

      LRCC18@... wrote:

      > MIME Type:�multipart/alternative
      Last year, I included the student grading on their rubrics so the assessor
      could see how they were graded, my comments, etc.
      Leslie Coleman, NBCT

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com