Re: Just wanted to introduce myself

  • Carolyn Hunter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hugh,
      Hi, I just came from a workshop that said I should start each section of
      the entry with a repeat of the question. If the question reads, "What
      challenges are inherent in teaching this topic. . ." then you start your first
      sentence with "The challenges that are inherent in teaching this topic. . ."
      See what I mean? That keeps me focused, helps the assesser to find the answers
      and anything that helps them will help me. Also put a bullet to start the
      paragraph with the answer to that question. That also helps them find the next
      question's answer.
      Good luck,
      Carolyn

    • lupohuvie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2000
        Carolyn, Thanks for getting bask to me. I'd love to talk with anyone who is
        going through the same experience.
        Good luck. Thanks Lorraine