Re: [AYA-SSH] Thanks for the information...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      It is really good that you have people working with you.  My best friend worked with me on hers while she was getting certified (she got it too!).  And that was a great help.  Very good to bounce ideas off each other and share problems/concerns.  The more you discuss this process, the easier it will be.

      Also,
      try to stay as organized as possible.  You are going to have a slew of papers, forms, products.  Just try to find a good filing system for yourself.  Maybe dedicate one calendar for National Board:  planning for the test (studying), portfolio progress, meetings to discuss your work, observations that you are making, etc.  I know that this helped me.  It was like my cheat sheet for where I was at, what I've got done, and where I was going.  Good to map it out...less overwhelming.

      Enjoy the holidays...don't work too hard.