Re: [AYA-SSH] Leah, Congrats on getting certified!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2004
      Chandra,
      You are right.  I can't tell you specific information about the test.  I can tell you how I prepared for it.  I read/skimmed through many social studies/history books from grades 5-12 to refresh myself on the information.  I made review notecards for the information that I felt weakest in.  I also put big pieces of chart paper with information on it in my computer room.  So, each time through I caught a glance of information.  I also met with 2 real social studies/history buffs and just gabbed!  It was helpful to hear information, and I even took notes at times.

      I would read the NBPT information on the testing centers.  But just be calm when you go in.  It is a little intimidating, but if you have prepared ahead of time it'll be more like going to the dentist...a little painful, but you feel better when it is over.
      Let me know if you need any papers read, or if you have any other questions.  Happy to help.

      How is your portfolio coming along?

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!