Re: [AYA-SSH] Trying to get my national board portfolio together!!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2004
      Hi!
      I am a fifth grade teacher (used to be sixth last year), and I just received my certification in EA-SSH.  Very similar to what you are looking at, I think.

      I'd be happy to help you any way that I can.  I actually just found out yesterday that I am certified...so it's still a little weird for me.

      But let me know what I can do for you.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!