Trying to get my national board portfolio together!!!!!

  • litteach25@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004
      Hi, I am an eighth grade teacher in Georgia trying desperately to
      get my portfolio under control! I just found out some great sites
      and helpful information thanks to one of my coworkers! I still can
      use a friendly ear to listen and help me find my way! Is there
      anyone out there to help???
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2004
        Hi!
        I am a fifth grade teacher (used to be sixth last year), and I just received my certification in EA-SSH.  Very similar to what you are looking at, I think.

        I'd be happy to help you any way that I can.  I actually just found out yesterday that I am certified...so it's still a little weird for me.

        But let me know what I can do for you.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!