Re: [AYA-SSH] assessment

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004

      Hi Laura!  I am getting back to preparing for the assessment.  I took a break to finish up the portfolio.  I can tell you what I did to get ready...I printed out the testing sections (topics), then I gathered resources from high school teachers, and planned out on a calendar the topics.  I put my weakest areas right before the test and gave more time for them.  I don't know if this will work, but hopefully!  :)  I test at the end of June.  Good luck with your assessment!

      Leah

    • Leigh Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
        Try reading through AP exam review books--