assessment

  • Laura M. Huffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
      Hello Everyone! I'm in the beginning stage of getting ready for the assessment for AYA-social studies. Anyone out there have any words of advice? Thanks!

      Laura Huffman
      Charlotte, NC
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004

        Hi Laura!  I am getting back to preparing for the assessment.  I took a break to finish up the portfolio.  I can tell you what I did to get ready...I printed out the testing sections (topics), then I gathered resources from high school teachers, and planned out on a calendar the topics.  I put my weakest areas right before the test and gave more time for them.  I don't know if this will work, but hopefully!  :)  I test at the end of June.  Good luck with your assessment!

        Leah

      • Leigh Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
          Try reading through AP exam review books--