Re: [AYA-SSH] Writing for the portfolio

  • think@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2004
      I asked an assessor for entry #4 whether it was better to have an abundance of accomplisments or was it better to fully develop a fewer number. She told me that she felt a fewer number of strong accomplishments was better, remembering that you need to show how student learning was impacted. This is probably the route I will take.

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 8, 2004
        Thank you!   That seems to be what people are suggesting.  I think this will be my best route!