Re: [AYA-SSH] Hello?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004

      Great advice Lauri!  I think that with this much work...small steps will be the best way to get to the end.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004

        Erin,

        It sounds like you are ready to rock with this!  Sometimes pressure helps pull it all together.  I think that it's great that you've got your stuff collected and ready to write.  Good luck and happy writing!

        Leah