Re: [AYA-SSH] Hello?

  • Leigh Martin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004
      Finished and certifiied in 2001 - I feel your pain!
      Leigh Martin
      Benjamin Russell High School
      Alexander City, AL
      lmartin@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004
        Hey Laura!
        We have had 2 snow days and I feel the same as you!

        My entry 4 is written, revised, but needs to be again.  I am so wishy washy on it.  Not sure if what I am putting in is the best.  I have 3 people reading and helping me, but I still am a little hesitant about it.

        My entry 1 is going ok.

        My video tapes are bombing due to "technical" difficulties!  In one video, I'm not even in it.  Great lesson, too.  So, I am bummed!

        But the process is bringing me down a little. I can't seem to finish anything.  Everything is work in progress. Kind of irritating!

        I have been studying some content that I am weak in.  Still nervous about that test!  :)

        Let me know if you want me to read anything for you.  You can send it in an attachment.

        Good luck...grab a cup of hot chocolate, tea, or beer (whatever your pleasure), and enjoy the day off from the kids!  :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004

          Great advice Lauri!  I think that with this much work...small steps will be the best way to get to the end.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2004

            Erin,

            It sounds like you are ready to rock with this!  Sometimes pressure helps pull it all together.  I think that it's great that you've got your stuff collected and ready to write.  Good luck and happy writing!

            Leah