Re: [AYA-SSH] Overall questions...hopefully someone can answer them!

  • Leigh Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2003
      Leah,
      I worked the same way - I had pieces of entries all going at once. That is
      my teaching/ learning style, I guess. You will feel good though, when you
      do finish an entry. Try to start doing that in Jan/Feb. You can always
      revisit later, and you probably will. BUt you never know what circustances
      lie ahead, and those video entries do seem to take a lot of time.
      Leigh Martin
      Benjamin Russell High School
      Alexander City, AL
      lmartin@...