Re: Overall questions...hopefully someone can answer them!

  • leahlacrosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2003
      Thank you, Laura!
      That does help. 47% is better than what my friend is looking at.
      Her certification passing rate is under 20%. Although, 47% won't
      help me sleep at night to much better. :)

      Leah
    • Leigh Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2003
        Leah,
        I worked the same way - I had pieces of entries all going at once. That is
        my teaching/ learning style, I guess. You will feel good though, when you
        do finish an entry. Try to start doing that in Jan/Feb. You can always
        revisit later, and you probably will. BUt you never know what circustances
        lie ahead, and those video entries do seem to take a lot of time.
        Leigh Martin
        Benjamin Russell High School
        Alexander City, AL
        lmartin@...