Re: ENTRY 3

  • Carolyn Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2000
      Musclehead,
      I did a T-chart. Title is above the T. Positives on the left and Negatives on the
      right. We discussed the effects of European colonization of Africa. It was very
      subdued until one girl said that a positive effect of slavery and the murder involved
      was that it was a form of population control. Whoh! Some excited interaction
      followed. This was an inclusion class with one Asian minority in the class. My one
      African-American student was absent that day. It may have been a blessing. Other than
      that, it was dull. We'll see.

      hunter