Final Week of Teacher in Contest Info.

  • jordan_j@hccanet.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 7:42 AM
      Greetings!

      Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support for me in this WCPO
      contest for which my students nominated me. It's been heartening to hear
      from people about the strong network of support we have within our NBCT
      community.

      The contest eliminated 3 more last night, and now the remaining 3 are
      starting back at zero votes with the final winner being announced next Wed.
      night, Feb. 19th. Consequently, please feel free to vote again with a call
      to (513) 852-4017, and/or on-line at:
      http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2003/valentines/stories/bachelorette_poll.html

      Many thanks!
      Jane Jordan