Re: National Boards Entry 6

  • LRCC18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2000
      What Hugh wrote is true. Communication must be a two-way street. Always
      provide parents/caregivers a forum for feedback on anything you send home.
      Web pages and e-mail communication is also a good idea! This was one of the
      most rewarding parts of the process when I went through it last year. I
      really hadn't made the effort that I should have in the past concerning
      parental contact. It really does make a remarkable difference in most cases.
      Parents see you as an ali (sp? wish there was a spell check on e-mail) in
      their child's learning. Remember to address impact on student learning on
      entries 5 & 6.
      Leslie Coleman, NBCT
      Director, SW MS World Class Teaching Initiative