Contest Update

  • miamiujj <jordan_j@hccanet.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      Greetings!

      Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support for me in this
      WCPO contest for which my students nominated me. It's been
      heartening to hear from people about the strong network of support we
      have within our professional community!
      The contest eliminated 3 of the 9 last night, and now the remaining 6
      are starting back at zero votes with 3 more being eliminated next
      Wed. night. Consequently, please feel free to vote again with a call
      to (513)852-4017, or on-line at:
      http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2003/valentines/stories/bachelorette_poll
      .html

      If you are having problems voting on-line, you can call Liz Foreman at
      (513)852-4069.
      Many thanks!
      Jane Jordan