NBC AYA HIstory 2003

  • debby_barto <dbarto@charter.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
      Is anyone reading this group that has completed AYAHistory recently
      that could answer some questions? I am currently in the process and
      need some advice! Thanks!
    • mkcoach@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
        I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS IF I CAN.I WAS CERTIFIED THREE YEARS AGO. MICHAEL MCLAUGHLIN
      • Lauri Elam
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
          Hi Debby,
          I certified in aya-ssh this year. I'll help if I can. Lauri Elam