Re: [AYA-SSH] entry 3

  • Leigh Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
      Jo Ann _ this is 11th grade AP US history - some confident kids. Not too
      much "parent parroting" - but definitely the influence there. This followed
      an assigned presidential campaign log. Thx for input! Will you read my
      commentary when I finish it? More later ! Leigh
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
        I feel the same way you do about the tapes! The questions are tough, too,
        but I am trying to follow them precisely. Would love to get together over
        the holdiays - let me know what is convenient for you. Leigh