9Re: National Boards Entry 6

  • Carolyn Hunter
    Jan 28, 2000
      As I understand the requirements for parent communications, it is asking for "beyond what is expected." If your school does the progress reports regularly,
      it's not "beyond. . ."
      My question is entry #3 Whole Class Discussion. My inclusion class is doing well to remember facts and be able to respond from memory what we read about.
      I'm having a lot of trouble getting them to discuss controversial issues. My video is very dull. When I ask for a discussion on something anymore complicated
      than that, they sit like stumps and just stare at me. What now?