7National Boards Entry 6

    Jan 26, 2000
      I have just finished entry 5 for the National Boards, and have begun work on entry 6 the "Interactive Communication".
      I'd like to talk with anyone else about entries 5 or 6, and share insights and developments.
      For example: when they ask for teacher/parent communication,would part of your course outline that says you welcome parent participation serve that purpose?
      How about progress reports that the parent/teacher and counselor have to fill out- with grades and comments?
      Or are they looking for more "warm fuzzy things" such as Parent outreach committees?
      Please E-Mail or Post..
      Thanks- Tom at TMJM@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic