260Re: [AYA-SSH] Re: upcoming tests

  • Vernon Tenney
    Apr 21, 2006
      I took them in November. They were ok. I read over a US History and World History text. I have taught everything under the sun so I was ok - knock on wood. A good overview place to brush up on your US and World could be regentsprep.org.

      It is a good website for NY social studies courses - it should help you refresh.

      Good luck

      >>> tplambert@... >>>
      5 of the tests I took had nothing to do with what I teach-7th grade geography so I did not do well on the history parts because I have not had history since college. I did well on the economics because I do so much economics in my classroom and winged my way through 3 others-I really don't know how. This time I am taking two and I am just digging through the net to find info on the subjects. I tried the history book route but there are so many books and so much info I found it overwhelming. I did get the history for dummies book and read it. wish me luck!!!

      Caron Giffi <cgiffi@...> wrote:
      What did you do to study for the tests that you were successful on?
      Which did you find easier? Harder?

      --- In AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com, tammy lambert <tplambert@...> wrote:

      > I am taking two the next weekend. I am just reading everything I
      can on the internet-there is so much material and I did not do well
      on three of the test so I am taking two over. I hated this
      part!!!!! It is so hard and broad

      > Caron Giffi <cgiffi@...> wrote: Hello All--
      >
      > I have scheduled the 6 tests that we have to take for May 13th.
      What
      > are people doing to study? Have you found any useful web sites?

      Service.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic